Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More Thanks...

See earlier posts about my 30 days of Thanks.




12- My job(s). Each one bring me joy in different ways and I am so grateful for all three. Even though I  have small daily frustrations, there are many people that don't get to have those frustrations. Life could be worse.

13- My new job! So excited to be working full time with Little Prodigies. Love the center, love the other workers, love my boss.

14- My gym. I just started a new gym membership and everyone that signs up during the month of November receives a free session of personal training. So today I got my butt kicked. Maybe it will keep me in gear. 

15- Hand washing and hand sanitizer. One of the crawlers came down with pink eye and it has started to spred. Thanks to that, my hands are now terribly dry from all the hand washing I did. But I would rather need lotion on my hands than ointment on my eyes. 

16- Naps. I love when the kids nap. I love when I can nap. Today I got a great one-hour L-couch nap in before going out with Allen and friends. 

17- Football. I love that it entertains my boyfriend. I love the tailgating. I love the spirit and community. Today I went to my first UGA football game and totally loved it. GO DAWGS! 

18- The Atlanta airport Cell Phone Lot. While waiting for my wonderful cousin and her fiance to arrive, Allen and I spent our time in ATL cell phone lot which has a perfect view of the planes arriving and taking off. What a great idea! 

19- Nature. The four of us (Marisa, Paul, Allen, me) visited the State Botanical Gardens today. Beautiful! Can't wait to go back in the Spring and Summer. 

20- Laughter. We celebrated a close family friend's birthday with a wonderful catered dinner. Lots of laughter fileld the table. It's important to laugh. 

21- Open Hearts and Families. As many of you know, I am with the Pratt's this Thanksgiving. Although it is very hard to be away from my own family, they are making me feel like part of their family. I made rice crispy treats, brownies, and am in charge of the green bean casserole tomorrow. Pressure is on! I hope I don't mess up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment