Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Final Thanks


22- Thanksgiving. This is my favorite holiday. Perhaps it has something to do with the socially acceptable act of stuffing your face, but mostly I think I like it so much because every sits down and enjoys time together. 

23- Small towns. Did a bit of Black Friday shopping around downtown Brevard. Shop local! 

24- Candles. Today we picked up a 'pine' scented candle. Yum! 

25- Productive Days. I love when I can get up, head to the gym, then work on my to-do list. Grad school application is done. Just waiting on two more references to come in. 

26- Secret Santa. We are playing at work and I received my secret person today. So excited for the presents I have planned!

27- The essentials. I am so thankful to have a warm roof over our heads, clean water, and nourishing food. Sometimes it is easy to overlook those things. 

28- Dance Education. Since it was my last day at Athens Academy I did a huge review class. I cannot believe how much these kids have learned and grown over just eight weeks. I wish I could continue to see what else they are capable of, but I know I am in the right place at Little Prodigies. PS: I'm also thankful for haircuts.



29- My best friend. We had a good heart to heart tonight, but even when we don't talk she is still the best. 

30- Allen. He keeps me grounded, happy, and hopeful. I'm a lucky girl.


I have a lot to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment