Sunday, November 11, 2012

Giving Thanks...

People have been posting one thing they are thankful for everyday on Facebook. At first I wrote it off as just another fad, but the more I think about it, the more I like it. I think it's really important to show appreciation to the good things in your life... So I'll catch up...

November:

1- Burlesque Aerobics. I love my dance class.

2- Traveling. Even if it was just a 2.5 hour trip, I love spending quality time with Allen.

3- Extended family. A wonderful afternoon spent with the Pratt's in Asheville.

4- Elders. We visited with Allen's Granny today. Although her health is not 100% you can see how much she loves her family and now I'm included in that circle.

5- Just walking babies. One of the kids in the crawlers room just started walking within the past couple days. Love those wobbley steps.

6- Women's suffrage. Not only did large amounts of women vote for President Obama, but several women were voted into major offices.



7- Sunny days. Two days of rain left everyone feeling cooped up. Today, despite the cold, we had sun.

8- Second graders. They are old enough to have some independence, but young enough not to stray too far. It's the perfect age.

9- Art. Subbed for 2nd, 1st, and K art classes. Gosh kids are creative.

10- Cleaning supplies. Vacuuming, dusting, and organizing make me feel so much better.

11- Crockpots. I made a delicious Cream Cheese Chicken for dinner tonight. I love have a flavorful, warm meal without slaving over the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment