Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Apologies

I have been a terrible blogger the month of September. My apologies to the readers! Want a quick recap? Well, you're still reading so I'll assume you do.

My dress from the last post? A huge success! I was able to wear it that weekend on our trip to Charlotte. I got to visit with my bff Paige, attend the UNC Charlotte Faculty Dance Concert, and enjoy Cook Out. I missed the BBQ sandwiches and hushpuppies!

The next week was my first week at Athens Academy. Both my preschool and my lower school classes are great. The kids are excited and engaged. I am so in love. I mean, look at where I get to teach:



The following weekend was the big UGA vs UT game. Allen's friend from Brevard, Andrew, is a huge Tennessee fan. So of course, he came up for the game. He also brought his roommate. Our Atlanta friends, Sean and Brittney, came up as well. We had a packed house! We ate a two new places:  Al's Beef and Ike & Jane. At Al's Beef I had an Italian Beef sandwich. Yum! At I&J I had a ham and gruyere sandwich with a cup of creamy tomato soup. Yum x2! The bakery at I&J was also to die for! Sean had a peanut butter, banana, and bacon doughnut. Lemon squares the size of your head, cupcakes, cookies, AH! I could have been in a serious sugar coma, but I resisted.

Allen and I are looking forward to a relaxing weekend. It will be the last one for quite some time: his parents visit, my mom visits, his fall break, UGA's Homecoming within the next month! Better catch our breath while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment