Sunday, July 7, 2013

Dog Sitting Teddy

This has been an amazingly busy summer. I cannot believe we are already in June! I'm going to try to catch up on the blog. Yet again, I have to apologize for being a terrible blogger.


Friends of ours had plans to vacationing out of the country. Instead of having their loving dog stay at doggy daycare, he spent the week with me! Teddy is a golden doodle - have golden retriever  half poodle. He hair is curly, fluffy, and softy. His demeanor is playful, loving, and goofy. He's still a puppy, but I think he's fully grown.

Meet Teddy. 

Allen fell in love instantly. Look at that face!

He fit right in perfectly. 

I came back from brushing my teeth to find someone had taken my side of the bed. 

We took a road trip to Brevard for the White Squirrel Festival. 

He made a new friend. This is Allen's parent's dog, Maia. 

After an intense game of fetch, Teddy guarded his ball from Maia by keeping it in his bowl while drinking.


We loved having Teddy around. I wish our apartment complex allowed pets, but alas, they do not. Maybe next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment